DescriptionMake a healthy change in your life by becoming more active, aware and motivated.Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices. Google Fit uses sensors in a user's mobile device or activity tracker to record physical fitness activities such as walking or cycling, which are measured against the user's fitness goals to provide a comprehensive view of their fitness. Users will be able to choose who their fitness data is shared with and also delete this information at any time.